Tuesday, May 6, 2008

17 years and counting

Chris and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on Sunday. We dated for 6 years before we got married so it has actually been closer to 23 years that we have been together. Here are a couple of pictures of our big day. I had a bunch of them scanned and put onto disk so they would be easier to access.
At rehearsal on Friday, May 3, 1991 - Meaghan Keville, me, Betsy, Susan, Lisa Youngstom, Lisa Massi and Holly Hicks Stanley at St. Patrick's Church, Corning.


Here are Daddy and I walking down the aisle.


The official wedding party photo at Corning Country Club. (from left:) Barney Croft, Steven Coons, Mike Connor, Eric Bennett, Curtis Connor, me, Chris, Colleen Reilly Lang, Holly Hicks Stanley, Betsy Reilly, Susan Reilly Croft, Lisa Massi and Lisa Youngstom Hess.


Our "official" wedding portrait - wow, we were pretty young looking, huh? (ps - that is the wedding dress and headpiece that my Aunt Annie O'Brien bought and wore in 1945, my Mom wore in 1946 and my sister, Colleen, wore in 1983)

This is just one of my favorite pictures from the day, taken while Chris & I were tossing the garter and bouquet. (from left:) Dick Keville, Katie Rose Keville, Paige Reilly, Seward Childs, Meaghan Keville, Dad, Bill Lang and, our photographer, Mr. Paul Yarros. (I think that is how you spell his name)

No comments: